Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
.NET DRIVING DEVELOPMENT FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
The .NET framework has evolved rapidly over the last few years. Introduced officially in 2002, .NET includes a vast range of tools, languages, and libraries for building desktop and web apps, with the final version, 4.8.0 Build 3928, released in July 2019. As the world increasingly moves into the digital space, .NET has only become more important for developing websites, apps, and digital services that meet the needs of a vast range of users.
.NET development jobs are becoming more in demand as we rely increasingly on digital and online services. The market for .NET jobs keeps expanding as companies look for skilled and talented developers to build optimised websites and apps.
Darwin is a global recruitment business specialising in digital recruitment, including for .NET jobs. We support businesses throughout Europe and the USA to build leading tech and digital teams including the leading .NET net developer talent.
JOBS IN .NET
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung agiles Scrum Entwicklungsmodell // Agile Methoden Dokumentationserstellung in Englisch Erstellung...
DUTCH MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.