Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
UI/UX GROWS IN PARALLEL WITH OUR RELIANCE ON TECH.
Jobs in UI/UX make it easier for people to interact with pieces of software by designing easy-to-understand interfaces. UI/UX designers are found in many industries and can help with all types of user-facing software interfaces.
User interfaces have become incredibly important over the span of a few years. The evolution of UI/UX has mirrored our own affinity for technology - the more we implement smartphones, digital assistants and voice recognition into our daily lives, the further we will advance UI/UX development and design.
Modern UI/UX involves integrating software applications across multiple platforms including desktop, tablet and smartphones. The future looks even more developed for UI/UX developers, with touchscreens becoming the norm we are moving towards voice-controlled interfaces, which throws up a new type of challenge for those with jobs in UI/UX.
If you are looking for an exciting new UI/UX career, speak with our global recruitment specialists today or browse our available jobs.
JOBS IN UI/UX.
UX Researcher - Freiberufler
Freelance UX ResearcherRemote work offering - 100%Client Industry - MobilityContract Length - 3 Months (extension likely)Start Date - June 2022 Project focusYou will work within a multidisciplinary team, to gather...
Senior UX Designer
Freelance Senior UX Designer - Remote - 3 Months Job - Senior UX Designer Client Location - Remote Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry - Consultancy Contract Length -...
Freelance Strategic Designer - Remote - 6-8 weeks Job - Strategic designer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 100% Contract Length - 6-8 weeks Project focus In a...
DUTCH MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.