Project Manager (Pressure Tanks).
Project Manager (Pressure Tanks)
£100000 - £110000 per year|
Our client is a global technology group with a wide range of systems, products, services and digital applications within Rewnewable Energy. Our client sets high standards in the markets for energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 19,000 employees and earns 4.2 billion euros in sales. It has locations in over 60 countries and is one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
As a Project Manager for Hydrogen Pressure Tanks, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle, from concept to delivery. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will drive the execution of projects focused on the design, production, testing, and deployment of hydrogen pressure tanks for various applications, ensuring on-time delivery, quality, and alignment with company goals.
Project Planning and Initiation:
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resource requirements, and risk assessments.
Cross-Functional Team Leadership:
- Assemble and lead cross-functional project teams, including engineers, designers, technicians, and other experts.
- Provide clear direction, set priorities, and facilitate effective communication among team members.
- Allocate and manage project resources efficiently to ensure optimal productivity and adherence to project schedules.
- Monitor resource availability and adjust plans as needed to meet project demands.
Project Execution and Monitoring:
- Execute project tasks according to the defined plan, ensuring adherence to quality standards and safety regulations.
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and identify and mitigate potential risks or delays.
Communication and Reporting:
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders, providing updates on project status, challenges, and successes.
- Prepare and present project reports, highlighting achievements, issues, and recommended actions.
Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Collaborate with engineering and quality control teams to ensure proper testing and validation of hydrogen pressure tanks.
- Implement quality assurance processes to deliver products that meet or exceed industry standards.
Change Management and Problem Solving:
- Proactively identify and address project-related challenges, proposing solutions and adjustments as needed.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, or budget while assessing their impact.
Post-Project Evaluation and Improvement:
- Conduct post-project reviews to evaluate outcomes, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Incorporate lessons learned into future project planning and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field. PMP certification is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the manufacturing, engineering, or energy sectors.
- Strong understanding of hydrogen technology, pressure vessels, and relevant industry standards.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, meet deadlines, and achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.