Frontend Developer – Angular (Malta).
Frontend Developer – Angular (Malta)
€45000 - €58000 per year|
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Frontend Developers on behalf of a company in Malta that was founded in the 1960's, is one of the largest companies within the European igaming industry and currently has just over 2000 employees internationally. Their employees range from across Malta, Stockholm, Budapest, Talinn, Athens to name a few. This company aims to offer the best gaming products in the industry and an exciting user experience when playing on their sites. They cover game lobbies, gaming initiatives, provider integrations and more.
At this business, they strive to deliver not only the best customer experience, but also the best employee experience in the industry. They are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in several markets, both through their own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Their brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing. As part of their team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards their multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting their core brands. To sum it up: you will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences!
WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH..
- As part of their team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards their cloud-hosted, multi-brand frontend platform, which is supporting their brands.
- Their Frontend stack includes: latest version of Angular, JS/TypeScript, NgRx, RxJS, HTML5/CSS, StencilJS and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
- As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in an agile team. You will be contributing directly to the success of their products by materializing their product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews and deployment, where you will be implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
WHAT THEY OFFER
They offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way!
- Very competitive remuneration based on experience
- Free Parking nearby the office
- Fitness Allowance, Health Insurance, activities, events
- Paid sick leave days
- Hybrid working policy working Tuesdays and Thursdays from home
- 1500 euro Relocation bonus package for EU candidates with 4 weeks accommodations + flights
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Principal Full Stack Developer
Software Engineer up to 95K
Software Engineer up to 95K Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL. I'm looking for...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.