€40000 - €50000 per year|
Remote sensing /Earth Observation
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an InSAR Analyst on behalf of a company in Rome, Italy that was founded in 2017, currently has 10 employees looking to double in head count across 2024. This company provides products and services based on state of art research combining different satellite data and sources for several applications. Currently, this company monitors via space satellites the structural stability and health of public and private civil infrastructures such as buildings, railways, roads, bridges, dams, pipelines and docks.
* Process and analyze InSAR data to extract meaningful geospatial insights.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative applications for InSAR technology.
* Contribute to the development of algorithms and tools for data processing and visualization.
* Stay updated with the latest developments in the Earth observation and remote sensing field.
* Bachelor's/Master's/Ph.D. in Geomatics, Remote Sensing, Earth Sciences, or related fields.
* Strong background in InSAR data processing and interpretation.
* Proficiency in programming languages used in Earth observation (Python, MATLAB, etc.).
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Italian Speaking ideally, but can hire someone that is English speaking willing to learn Italian
* Offers a Hybrid working solution of 2/3 days a week from home and 2/3 weeks from office if needed with flexi working hours on top, as long as all contractual hours are completed each week
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an InSAR Analyst on behalf of a company in Rome, Italy that was founded...
Remote Sensing Engineer
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a NewSpace company founded in 2021 in Toulouse who are seeking an...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.