Sr. FE ANGULAR/RxJs.
Sr. FE ANGULAR/RxJs
I am looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (Angular+RxJs) for my client, a multinational distribution company in The Netherlands.
Working closely and alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
You have some people management experience and a great communicator. You are eager to learn new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment where you have the freedom to deliver impact at your own pace.
What you will do:
· Designing and developing high performance
· Clarifying technical concepts and problems and convincing stakeholders behind the most suitable approach
· Being a part of international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
· Learning new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment
· Focusing on the development and integration of customer facing applications
· Experience working with Angular (15+) framework.
· Highly skilled in Typescript
· Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
· Comprehension of CISCO
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today for more information!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Sr. FE ANGULAR/RxJs
I am looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (Angular+RxJs) for my client, a multinational distribution company in The Netherlands. Working...
Jr. Full stack dev for Robotics project
For one of my clients in the Robotic Environment, I'm currently looking for a JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER in the...
UI Engineer - Typescript, Angular
Our client is one of the largest providers of personal loans in the US. We are looking for several skilled...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.