QA RA Officer.
QA RA Officer
€5500 - €7000 per month|
Join a Global Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now!
Title: Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs (QA/RA) Officer
Reporting To: Head of Quality
Industry: Life Sciences - Medical Devices
Salary: up to €7,000/month
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
At Darwin Recruitment, we are excited to be partnered with a leading manufacturer of medical devices (class III) in the field of wound care. Their mission is to make a valuable contribution to the healthcare industry, particularly as a specialised company for the treatment of a variety of wounds. They focus on applying technology to this area and developing high quality products.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Assist and maintain the quality management systems in line with ISO 13485 and Medical Device Regulations (MDR)
- Support the Manager for Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs in keeping technical files up to date
- Support the registration processes outside the EU
- Perform validations and prepare tests
- Write reports and protocols
- University Degree
- 3 - 5 years experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of the international medical device environment
- GMP knowledge
- Competent with Quality Management Systems
- MDR and MDD knowledge is a bonus
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Qualified Person (QP)
Qualified Person (QP) - Belgium Job - Qualified Person (QP) Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Contract Length - 12 months...
Join a Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title: Quality Engineer Reporting To: Head of QA...
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer Client Location - Brussels, Belgium Remote work...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.