SAP PLM Support Analyst.
SAP PLM Support Analyst
€65000 - €85000 per year|
NB: For this role we can only consider candidates who live in the vicinity of Amsterdam (Netherlands), in the vicinity of London (UK), Hamburg (DE), or Heidelberg (DE) as you will be required to travel to the office at least twice per week.
Are you interested in joining a global company at the forefront of innovative solutions in the nutrition industry? Do you have expertise in SAP S/4HANA and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)? Do you thrive in a collaborative, agile environment and enjoy continuous improvement opportunities?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses deep knowledge of SAP solutions, particularly in PLM processes, such as Engineering Records and change management, Recipe Development, Formula Management, Product Specifications, and Document Management System with Open text integration.
- Demonstrates expertise in SAP S/4HANA and has experience in key integration areas like Procurement, Supply Chain, EHS, and Finance.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving skills within the SAP PLM module.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and communicates technical and non-technical information effectively.
- Displays ownership, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work independently.
- Is fluent in English, as it's the working language.
Who is interested in:
- Providing application support for SAP S/4 PLM module users.
- Utilizing deep functional and technical expertise to resolve incidents and document resolutions.
- Conducting thorough testing and creating functional design documents.
- Interacting with international stakeholders and collaborating across different business units.
- Being part of a global technology hub and contributing to ADM's mission of improving the quality of life through nature-inspired solutions.
For a company who:
- Recognizes your expertise with a competitive salary of up to €85K (or pounds if you are in the UK) per year (including holiday allowance), travel allowance, fitness membership and health insurance.
- Can offer you a 1-year contract to start off, with the intention of converting it to permanent afterwards.
- Leads the way in health and well-being, sustainability, and plant-based consumer and industrial solutions.
- Provides a cutting-edge, innovative work environment.
- Offers career development opportunities and a culture of continuous learning.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Does this sound interesting to you? Click on Apply now!
Or send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com
#LI-LM1Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
DMS (Document Management Specialist)
Freelance Aconso Consultant Job - DMS Consultant Client Location - Germany Remote work offering - Remote - Some travel may...
Freelance Financial Analyst
City of London
I am currently working with one of our largest clients to supply them with a freelance Financial Analyst. Duration: 3...
SAP Solution manager Consultant
If you are a SAP Solution Manager Consultant looking for a new opportunity, then I have a great opportunity for...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.