kr45000 - kr65000 per year|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Devops Engineer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. Over 2 million business users are empowered to communicate, collaborate, and provide excellent customer service with their tools at hand. They enable service providers, partners, and end-users as well as 3rd party services to thrive in their ecosystem. With headquarters in Brussels, they have more than 700 employees in 7 European countries and an annual turnover of close to €190 million in 2021. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G. Founded in 2004, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What you'll do?
· Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process
· Taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, troubleshooting, and bug-fixing.
· Creating great software that lasts and take pride in your work
· Automate everything that you do more than once per day
Who you are?
They are looking for you, who is a team player with great collaboration and communication skills. You have a great passion almost like living and breathing Kubernetes. You have the ability to find great solutions through collaboration with different teams. You are self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people as well as resilient and result-driven with a persuasive, flexible, and passionate personality.
· Very good understanding and working experience of Kubernetes and service mesh, at least 3 years of experience is a must.
· Be an experienced cloud developer working with AWS/EKS based services with high demands on availability and performance
· Good experience working with helm charts and helmfile
· Write code that is well tested, understandable, maintainable
· Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
· Terraform and terragrunt for handling infrastructure
· Ansible knowledge for deployments and configuration is a bonus
· Added bonus if having experience working with Kong, Keycloak and Kafka in Kubernetes
· Experience in getting the deployment automation done completely from pipelines, preferably using GitOps and ArgoCD
· Have a Master of Science Degree or equivalent academic experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
# DevOps Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Role: DevOps Location: Gothenburg (Hybrid) Salary: 45,000 - 60,000 SEK per month Darwin...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Devops Engineer on behalf of a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently working with an established and well known and well respected...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.