Renewable Energy Site Manager.
Renewable Energy Site Manager
Solar PV (Photovoltaic)
Darwin is partnered with a leading renewable energy company committed to a sustainable future. We specialize in developing, constructing, and operating renewable energy projects. We are seeking an experienced Renewable Energy Site Manager to oversee project execution and operations.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years experience in the renewable setor and fluency in German.
- Manage construction, ensuring safety and compliance.
- Lead and supervise construction teams and contractors.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure resource availability.
- Conduct site inspections and address issues.
- Ensure quality and adherence to specifications.
- Monitor project budgets and provide accurate reports.
- Foster positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Oversee commissioning and testing activities.
- Fluency in German
- Proven experience as a Site Manager in renewable energy or large-scale projects.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems and regulations.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
To apply, submit your resume today.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tom Lanchester
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar PV (Photovoltaic).
PV Project Manager
I'm working with a leading provider of real estate broking who also has a renewable energy division. With a strong...
Grid Connection - German speaking
Grid Connection Specialist - GermanyI am working with a leading provider of renewable energy solutions, committed to creating a sustainable...
Head of Photovoltaic/Solar
Here's an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing international solar company that specializes in large-scale PV projects. We...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.