€70000 - €120000 per year|
My client is a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the renewable energy sector. As a leading player in the industry, they are currently seeking talented and motivated Project Engineer's to join the team in Hamburg.
As a Project Engineer, you will be an integral part of the project management team, contributing to the successful execution of offshore renewable energy projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and monitor projects from conception to completion.
- Apply your engineering expertise to address complex technical challenges related to offshore renewable energy systems.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, fostering positive relationships and ensuring alignment with project objectives.
- Implement and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle, adhering to industry best practices.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including design specifications, technical drawings, and project reports.
- Studied in the field of shipbuilding, marine technology, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or similar.
- Proven experience in project engineering, preferably within the renewable energy sector.
- Strong understanding of offshore wind or marine energy systems.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of flexibility and willingness to travel
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exciting and challenging projects at the forefront of renewable energy innovation.
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths.
- Well-contributed pension scheme.
- Fitness Membership.
- Discounts on top brands.
- Company bicycle.
- Flexible/Remote working.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Quality Manager (Industrial/Wind)
Job Title: Quality Manager Location: Texas My client is a leading wind energy industrial manufacturing company specializing in gearbox repairs....
Operations Manager (Wind)
My client is a leading company in the wind energy industry, providing specilised energy services. About the Role: We are...
Vestas Level C Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience. The project is starting immediately and is...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.