Lead Mechanical Engineer.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
€60000 - €130000 per year|
Lead Mechanical Engineer - CAD, Sensors, Torques, Forces, SolidWorks, FEA Simulations, Robotics, Munich
A leading customer of ours in Munich is looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer.
This business has developed an autonomous robotic platform for indoor and greenhouse cultivation; helping to sustainably produce more optimal yields at a higher quality and at a lower cost.
Due to continued success they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to design, develop and launch innovative mechatronic solutions as well as potentially leading the hardware team.
- Conceptual and CAD design of drive trains for products
- Lead and develop hardware team including mechanical and electrical engineers
- Designing sensors to measure forces/torques
- Product development of the system to bring it to market
- Develop a new iteration of the whole system
- Work closely with industrial system design
- Strong experience in CAD development with an interest in sensor development
- Experience in CAD tools like Onshape and/or SolidWorks
- Background in design for manufacturing and high volume production
- FEA simulations to develop forces/torque sensors
- Great working culture with a flat hierarchy; everyone is encouraged bring ideas and suggestions on how they believe processes or technology can be improved.
- Competitive compensation packages with employee stock option plan
- Paid time-off
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and we'll be in touch to schedule a call to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Butler
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CAD.
Do you want to work at an international start-up who are solving major challenges in the offshore wind energy market?...
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Interested in revolutionising sustainable food production? Experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer? About the Company My client is a visionary foodtech business...
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Lead Mechanical Engineer - CAD, Sensors, Torques, Forces, SolidWorks, FEA Simulations, Robotics, Munich A leading customer of ours in Munich...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.