Power Electronics Controls Engineer.
Power Electronics Controls Engineer
We are seeking experts in digital control using microcontrollers and FPGAs. The goal is to develop highly efficient, state-of-the-art DC-DC converters for our a satellite currently in development. You should be capable of delivering an entire control system from scratch and take full ownership of the work, ensuring the success of the upcoming mission.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with control of power processing electronics circuits, utilizing FPGAs and real-time microcontrollers
- Expert in embedded programming and testing using C/C++
- Skills in digital control of SMPS and CAN
- Understanding of electrical power converters.
- Experience of high-performance space-proof systems for the power processing unit
- PCB design, schematic and layout is preferable.
- Experience in the aerospace industry is preferable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tommy Somers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Field Service Engineer
Voor een consultancy zijn wij op zoek naar een Service Field Engineer. De klant werkt samen met diverse organisaties, variërend...
Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design and implementation of testing of embedded systems and identify engineering trends to...
Top rated client with multiple sites across Wisconsin is currently looking for Electrical Engineers and Senior Electrical Engineers to join...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.