Application Engineer – A.V Network.
Application Engineer – A.V Network
€50000 - €60000 per year|
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
The client is a leading manufacturer and innovator in the AV technology industry. We specialize in producing cutting-edge AV products that set the standard for excellence. As part of our dynamic sales department, you will play a crucial role in supporting our customers with non-design requests, commissioning, troubleshooting, and addressing technical issues related to our AV Network products.
· Provide technical support to customers for non-design requests, commissioning, and troubleshooting of AV Network products.
· Collaborate on pre-sales and after-sales activities, offering expertise and guidance to customers.
· Design dedicated AV Networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, and QoS solutions.
· Perform in-house testing of AV Network products and document results.
· Address technical inquiries from resellers and customers, offering solutions and guidance.
· Work closely with the R&D department to report and resolve technical issues and contribute to product improvement.
· Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers and team members.
· Proven track record of working experience in the AV technology industry.
· CCNA or equivalent certification in networking.
· Knowledge of the OSI and TCP/IP models.
· A degree in applied science or computer science.
· Proficiency in English.
· Familiarity with networking protocols such as Multicast, IGMP, and 802.X.
· Hands-on expertise in monitoring network diagnostics and network analytics.
Why Join Us:
· Join a market leader in AV technology with a reputation for innovation and excellence.
· Collaborate with a dynamic team of professionals in a creative and supportive work environment.
· Opportunity for professional growth and development.
· Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you are a skilled Application Engineer with a passion for AV technology and meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to Phila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
Application Engineer - A.V Network
The Company: The client is a leading manufacturer and innovator in the AV technology industry. We specialize in producing cutting-edge...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.