Lead Java Developer.
Lead Java Developer
£65000 - £90000 per year|
Java Lead Developer (m/f/d) - Join Our Innovative Development Team!
About Us: We are a leading specialist agency for digital transformation, committed to developing innovative solutions that reshape the digital landscape across various sectors, including health, finance, media, mobility, and more. Our international team of experts works passionately and creatively to deliver tailor-made digital products and services.
Your Role: Java Lead Developer (m/f/d)
Your Tasks: As a Java Lead Developer, you will lead a team of developers and contribute to the development of innovative software solutions for renowned clients in health, finance, media, mobility, and beyond. Join us to leverage your knowledge and experience in an international team, a modern work environment, and the latest technologies.
- Plan and implement distributed systems using Java on leading cloud platforms, staying at the forefront of technology to develop innovative solutions.
- Support various projects during the pitch and ramp-up phases through guidelines, best practices, and architecture reviews. Assist in overcoming technical challenges and support the team in overcoming technical hurdles.
- Act as a mentor and point of contact for other developers through individual and/or group discussions to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Address technical questions and contribute to feasibility studies. Utilize your expertise to provide technical advice to clients and find optimal solution approaches.
- Contribute to the recruiting team by participating in the hiring process and actively searching for talented developers.
Your Profile: We are looking for candidates with:
- Completed studies in computer science, media informatics, media technology, or business informatics, or comparable qualifications.
- Analytical skills, communication and teamwork, and a high level of initiative, motivation, and flexibility.
- Strong practical experience in backend development, including the development of larger distributed applications with the Spring ecosystem or Jakarta EE.
- Experience with API design using REST and ideally GraphQL.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g., Redis, MongoDB, CosmosDB).
- Experience in CI/CD (GitLab, Azure DevOps, or similar).
- German language skills (spoken and written) at least B1 level.
- English language skills (spoken and written) at least B2 level.
- Advantageous: existing experience in a Lead Developer role, affinity for good UX.
- Programming languages: Java 11+
- Frameworks: Spring, Jakarta EE
- Cloud: Azure, GCP, AWS
- Advantageous: experience with other cloud platforms/edge computing, Kubernetes, experience in DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform/Pulumi).
What We Offer You:
- Engage in exciting and varied projects for global players.
Onboarding and Working Environment:
- Comprehensive onboarding program with insight into all departments.
- High-performance working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Join multicultural teams where mutual respect is a given.
- Enjoy flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options.
Generous Vacation and Travel Opportunities:
- Benefit from 30 days of paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year.
Modern Offices and Development Opportunities:
- Work in modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens.
- Transparent communication through regular all-hands meetings, 1on1s, and annual feedback discussions.
- Collaborate with experienced developers.
- Act as a mentor from a senior level and accompany other developers to enable them to have a steep learning curve.
- Participation in conferences and (in-house) workshops.
Events & Sports Offers:
- Engage in regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights, and newbie evenings.
- Stay fit with our bike leasing offer and use our EGYM Wellpass.
Ready to shape the future of software development with us? Apply now! We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic and innovative team. email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Java Developer
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will be responsible for addressing technical debts identified during the initial codebase analysis, collaborating...
On-site Frankfurt Java EE Developer
Job - JavaEE Developer Max Budget - €80ph Client Location - Frankfurt Remote work offering - 2-3 Days per week...
Tech Lead - Java/AWS
Key Responsibilities - Lead the project team with strong technical guidance, focusing on Java and AWS solutions - Hands-on development...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.