Lead C/C++ Software Engineer.
Lead C/C++ Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer within C/C++
Discover a world of software development like no other with an industry leader.
Innovation: Be part of projects that redefine what's possible in the avaiation and aerospace industry.
Global Reach: Impacutting-Edge aviation worldwide through your work.
Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous development and internal advancement.
Exceptional Team: Collaborate with brilliant minds in a close-knit, international community.
Innovative Challenges: Work on game-changing solutions and set new industry standards.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy flexible hours and personalized pension solutions.
Comprehensive Benefits: From discounts to various perks, the company cares for its team.
Team Building: Celebrate shared successes at team events, fostering a sense of belonging.
Diversity and Inclusion: A commitment to diverse perspectives and unique experiences.
Proud Legacy: Be part of an illustrious history of success and contribute to the future.
Join this dynamic company for a challenging and rewarding career in software development. The opportunities here offer personal growth and a chance to leave a mark on the industry.
- Overseeing software delivery for products
- Performing the technical tasks required to design and document product software architecture (functional, logical, and physical)
- Defining, deriving, and managing software requirements based on system needs, market demands, and available technology
- Outlining the software breakdown into lower-level components, as well as defining software interfaces with hardware and third-party applications
- Collaborating with internal project stakeholders at a technical level to ensure requirement traceability and testability
- Ensuring adherence to project milestones
- Proficiency in software version control systems like Git, and familiarity with automated test suites and CD/CI (e.g., Jenkins)
- Knowledge of software engineering methodologies and standards (e.g., ISO/IEC 12207) and experience with issue tracking systems (e.g., Jira)
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in spoken and written English at least to a B2 level, C1 is preferred
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, effective communication skills, and a solid grasp of software planning and estimation
What's on Offer
- Join a dedicated, international team and engage in unique projects
- Benefit from flexible working hours and personalized pension solutions
- Receive support for training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Enjoy discounted meals in our staff restaurant and various employee discounts
- Participate in team events where we celebrate our shared successes
- Become a valued member of our organization
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN C++.
Embedded Software Project Lead
This is an opportunity to join a leader within the fields of technological and engineering advancement, as this is a...
Lead C/C++ Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer within C/C++ Discover a world of software development like no other with an industry leader. Why Join:...
3D VR/AR Developer
3D/XR/VR Developer Discover a world of development like no other with an industry leader. Why Join: Innovation: Be part of...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.