DevOps Engineer (Azure).
DevOps Engineer (Azure)
€65000 - €75000 per year|
NB: For this role we can only consider engineers already located in the Netherlands. Ideally in the Noord-Holland province as you would be required to travel to the office at least 3 times per week.
Does the idea of managing infrastructure, overseeing an on-site system migration to Azure, and working with Docker containers and Kubernetes for scalable deployments appeal to you? Are you passionate about ensuring security best practices, implementing CI/CD pipelines, and resolving system and application performance issues? Would you like to work for a company that values animal well-being, and prioritizes it in their product development?
Our client, a dynamic company in the agriculture sector, is at an exciting stage of growth. The key challenge ahead involves seamless migration to Azure and optimizing their software infrastructure.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has experience with designing, building, and migrating on-prem systems to an Azure environment including architecture design, database connectivity, and implementation of containers (Docker & Kubernetes).
- Has affinity with or willingness to lead a small team that is working on cloud infrastructure and cloud applications.
- Has at least 3 years of experience working on Azure cloud systems, including managing resources via IaC (Terraform / ARM / Bicep).
- Is experienced with configuring monitoring solutions to track system and application performance.
- Has experience with setting-up and managing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Is used to working according to (security) best practices, ideally including access control, vulnerability assessments and compliance with industry standards.
- A big nice to have is if you have experience with scripting in either ReactJS, C# or Python.
Who is interested in:
- Having a job with lots of room for creativity. Your contributions will be highly valued.
- Coordinating work across a small team of DevOps Engineers and developers.
- Wearing different hats within a company. Managing infrastructure, pipelines, containers, and more.
- Thinking about what the best cloud solutions can be for the migration.
- Working for a small company with a background as a family company. The culture reflects this and is described as warm, thriving, and nice to be in.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary up to €75K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers flexible working hours and a hybrid working option, where you're required to be in the office 3x per week (office is in Hoorn area).
- Provides a one-year contract with the intention of converting it to a permanent contract afterwards.
- Also offers a pension scheme, travel cost reimbursement, 27 vacation days, and more.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Cloud, Azure, CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Security, Automation.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Azure Cloud Architect
Voor een netbeheerder zoek ik een Azure Cloud Architect. Als Azure Cloud Architect ben je voornamelijk bezig met het doorontwikkelen,...
Data Platform Engineer - freelancer
Please note that the candidate should reside in the Netherlands. We are looking for a Data Platform Engineer to join...
DevOps Engineer-Dutch speaker only
Looking for an Experienced DevOps Engineer Apply now, tomorrow will be too late! Are you an experienced DevOps professional with...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.