SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to join our client's that beads in the Netherlands
The SAP S4/Hana Data engineer should have the following skillset:
- you will be the vital link in the SAP Analytics team towards the Business and have a crucial role in leveraging the fully potential of Analytics.
- Support Self-Service like run trainings, provide content and support power-users.
- Build dashboards in SAP Analytics Cloud and reports in Analysis for Office
- Be responsible for the success and adoption of the frontend initiatives
- 5+ work experience with reporting and analytics
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with an Analytics Tool (like SAC, Power BI)
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Start: 1st of Feb 2024
- Location: Onsite- The Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations
Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate and your time availability for interviews
Please feel free to share your CV on your suitability for this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please share your profile to
Tel: +31 6876 326 21
Email address : email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.