€60000 - €90000 per year|
HSE Manager - Biogas
Senior Process Engineer (BioGas Projects)
Join a dynamic team at a leading global player in environmental solutions focusing on BioGas.
- Aligning the management system according to industry requirements and driving HSE certification activities.
- Ensuring compliance with local HSE statutory requirements, updating the HSE register, and relevant statistics.
- Conducting HSE audits, emergency drills, and accident investigations, including root cause analysis, implementing improvement action plans, and sharing lessons learned.
- Conducting regular site/project visits to verify compliance with HSE requirements.
- Collaborating with managers to enhance security awareness.
- Developing work and procedural instructions, risk assessments (RAMS), and project-related HSE and emergency plans.
- Integrating subcontractors into the HSE management system as part of project-related tasks.
- Expect travel within Europe.
- Engineering studies background, preferably as a safety engineer, or training as a technician or master craftsman, coupled with completion of a state or trade association training course to become an occupational safety specialist (FASI). Additional auditor training would be beneficial.
- Substantial professional experience as an HSE manager in plant engineering, service, or maintenance companies, with a strong familiarity with relevant standards (OSHA 1910, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, or SCC).
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.