High Voltage Electrical Engineer.
High Voltage Electrical Engineer
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced High Voltage Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of 400kV+ systems and substations, as well as experience in the design, construction, and maintenance of high voltage electrical infrastructure.
- Design, construct, and maintain high voltage electrical infrastructure
- Conduct electrical testing and commissioning
- Troubleshoot and repair high voltage equipment
- Develop and implement safety procedures
- Work with other engineers and technicians to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in high voltage engineering
- Strong understanding of 400kV+ systems and substations
- Experience in the design, construction, and maintenance of high voltage electrical infrastructure
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong safety awareness
Must be EU resident
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.