£70000 - £100000 per year|
My client is a hydrogen-focused entity, they specialize in deploying 100% green industrial hydrogen production plants catering to both mobility and industry. The approach involves structuring, designing, developing, and operating these facilities sustainably. The ultimate goal is to offer clean, accessible, and competitively priced hydrogen while minimizing our environmental footprint.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be in charge of the operation and maintenance of our new hyrdrogen plant in Germany working remotely and on site.
Your main activities:
- You will intervene from the commissioning phase in support of the start-up team to train you in the management of the installations and capitalize on the feedback from the project team with a view to operating the site;
- You will be the representative of the operation team at the end of commissioning for the transition to site operation (signing of the handover, analysis of residual reserves, etc.);
- In the operating phase, you will be in charge of process management and routine maintenance operations in complete autonomy with the support of the O&M team;
- You will analyze the site's operating parameters and participate in the implementation of management and performance monitoring indicators;
- You will identify and formalize, together with the operating and engineering teams, failures and feedback. You will propose and manage the implementation of improvement actions;
- You will participate in the drafting of the technical documentation for the operation of the production site: procedures, user manual, technical notes.
Your strengths to succeed in this position :
- You have experience in industrial fluids under pressure and in instrumentation. You are familiar with reading mechanical plans, PID and electrical diagrams;
- You are familiar with process control via a dedicated command and control system;
- You ideally have a first experience in the field of gas production and are aware of ATEX issues;
- You have experience in analyzing process operating parameters;
- You can work remotely and know how to formalize information. You also know how to manage situations requiring strong reactivity;
- You are sensitive to compliance with safety rules and instructions;
- Good communicator, you know how to work in a team and ensure daily reporting;
- Fluent German speaking and English is a must.
This is your chance to be involved with Germany's green hydrogen revolution!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.