Stress Analysis Engineer.
Stress Analysis Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF135000 per year|
Stress & Fatigue
Are you looking to take on the role of a Stress Analysis Engineer?
Do you have experience working within the aerospace industry in a similar role?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Collaborate with airframe design engineers to develop load paths and structural layouts for airframes.
- Conduct preliminary sizing of airframe structures, considering both metallic and composite materials.
- Perform airframe structural analysis using methods such as hand calculations and finite element analysis (e.g., NASTRAN) for various structure types and typical aircraft load cases.
- Conduct structural analysis for primary and secondary structures, including modelling, static analysis, fatigue assessment, and damage tolerance evaluations.
- Participate in material allowables development and test programs.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation to support design decisions and issue resolution.
- Prepare presentations for design reviews.
- Assist the lead project engineer in preparing for customer technical interchange meetings and technical program reviews.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical or aerospace Engineering or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in the aerospace industry is preferred, or alternatively, a master's degree in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in engineering and manufacturing development of structural components and assemblies using composite materials is essential. This should be complemented by a strong background in structural analysis.
- Familiarity with analytical software such as FEMAP, PATRAN, NASTRAN, HyperSizer, ABAQUS, MSC ADAMS, and MATLAB is highly valued.
- Relevant expertise in the composite part detailing process, encompassing aspects like composites stacking sequences, lamination theory, honeycomb core, bonded assemblies, manufacturing assembly, fabrication processes, and post-cure machining operations.
- Effective communication skills in English, both in written and verbal forms, are required.
- The ability to work productively, both independently and as part of small teams, is essential.
- Candidates must be citizens of Switzerland or EU/EFTA countries or possess valid work authorisation for Switzerland.
- Become an essential member of a talented and driven team.
- Engage in diverse and thrilling projects, spanning electric aircraft, VTOL systems, and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working hours tailored to your needs.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Stress Analysis Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.