Project Manager – Piping Technology.
Project Manager – Piping Technology
€70000 - €90000 per year|
Project Manager - Piping technology
The clinet are currently seeking individuals responsible for planning complex process engineering systems and conversions independently. Responsibilities include:
- Implementing process concepts into installation and pipeline planning
- Managing piping projects according to contractual requirements and procedural design
- Participating in planning concepts creation
- Ensuring deadline and cost control, conducting progress assessments, and coordinating interfaces
- Managing and supporting external engineering services
- Coordinating interfaces with internal and external stakeholders
- Serving as the technical lead for the development and defense of claims
- Completed engineering degree in mechanical engineering or state-certified technician
- Professional experience in layout, piping technology, and power plant technology
- Basic procedural knowledge of steam generator systems
- Sound understanding of PED, EN13480, EN12952, ASME standards
- Proficiency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Proficient use of CAD planning tools
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.