Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator.
Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator
Are you looking to take on the role of a Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator?
My client is looking for a talented individual to join their team in Basel!
Read on to find out more about the mission!
- Guaranteeing the ongoing airworthiness of managed aircraft and the functionality of all operational and emergency apparatus in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Maintaining technical records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assessing Airworthiness Directives and OEM Service Bulletins and issuing recommendations upon review.
- Contributing to the enhancement of aircraft maintenance program effectiveness.
- Analysing reliability data for systems and associated components and providing suggestions for improving reliability.
- Ensuring the sufficiency and effectiveness of maintenance planning and technical oversight.
- Collaborating with customers regarding scheduled maintenance and defect rectification, including reporting associated costs.
- Sustaining connections with chosen Part 145 maintenance organizations in CAMO.
- Confirming the ongoing validity of the Certificate of Airworthiness for each company-operated airplane, with consideration for aircraft airworthiness and the expiration date specified on the Certificate.
- Exceptional communication abilities with complete mastery of the English language, displaying a team-centric approach and adept conflict resolution skills (both verbal and written).
- Profound expertise in EASA Part M and Part CAMO regulations.
- A minimum of two years' experience within CAMO.
- Ideally, possesses familiarity with Airbus and Boeing aircraft models.
- The coordinator is preferably expected to hold an EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 License.
- Familiarity with CAMP/CMP/RAL would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and MS-Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Willingness and readiness to fulfil weekend duties.
- Engaging in a role within a youthfully managed, dynamic company characterized by a hands-on approach.
- Undertaking a multifaceted, challenging, and accountable position within an exclusive setting.
- Enjoying appealing employment terms and social advantages, including five weeks of annual leave.
- Access to complimentary on-site English lessons and personalized opportunities for further training and advancement.
- Access to subsidized meals at their canteen, along with parking facilities (or complimentary shuttle transportation) and additional staff perks (Fleet services, Bars & Restaurants, etc.).
- Participating in corporate gatherings like their renowned annual Christmas Party and the summer BBQ event.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Backend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung sind wir auf der Suche nach Unterstützung im Umfeld des Backend Software Engineerings. Start: 06.11.2023 Ende:...
Senior SAP Security Consultant
Senior SAP Security Consultant Our client is a consultancy firm based in the Netherlands, specializing in providing SAP Security solutions...
SAP Security & Authorizations
Voor een klant binnen de overheid ben ik op zoek naar een SAP Security & Authorization consultant. Dit project bestaat...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.