kr48000 - kr60000 per month
We're looking for a talented Technical Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of understanding of MS SQL Servers (be able to run and write select, update and join queries).
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Technical Manager and based in the company's Stockholm office, as the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for the install and configuring complex software systems in accordance with client specifications, be the technical expert of the specific medical imaging solutions. Handle incoming 2nd and 3rd Line Support requests from customer IT departments, healthcare providers, and System Administrators. Troubleshoot and proactively drive issue resolution of technical issues related to software installation and configuration. Conduct root-cause analysis for the service interruption and establish preventive measures. Coordinate with other members of the team to resolve technical issues.
The ideal candidate for this Technical Specialist role will have relevant experience of understanding of MS SQL Servers (be able to run and write select, update and join queries).
You'll also need experience of:
- Conducting root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Windows servers
- Upgrades and new installation projects and e.g. Suggest optimal solution architectures and setups
In addition, you'll need the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in software installations and configurations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar or equivalent work experience
- Scripting skills (SQL, PowerShell)
- Strong skills in issue tracing at network and os level
- Excellent in communicating in English and swedish/norwegian/danish
- Experience in installing and configuring complex software systems (windows and windows servers)
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Technical Specialist role.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Technical Specialist position.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is the leading provider of specialist software solutions for healthcare in the nordics, and is growing rapidly throughout Europe, North America and oceania, their specialist software solutions are instrumental in the clinical care processes of healthcare providers and in enabling emergency responders to enhance public safety.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer fantastic training and support
- Are able to provide excellent benefits
- Make a real difference to peoples lives
- Are working with tech that can save lives
Interested? If you think you're right for this Technical Specialist role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.