HVDC Service Engineer.
HVDC Service Engineer
£450 - £500 per day|
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a renowned Energy company who are recruiting for HVDC Service Engineers to work across the UK on multiple HVDC sites. Your main base will be working on their HVDC Converter Station in North Scotland (Caithness) - where you will need to be situated for on-call call outs.
- 1st line support, maintenance & repair services for the CMS LTSA
- On-Call (24/7) once per month - this will be site call-out
- Availability to CMS System at HVDC Converter Station
- Working on HV/LV electrical systems
Must Have Experience:
- Experienced as HVDC Engineer (High Voltage power systems)
- Experienced in maintenance, troubleshooting in HV, LV equipment
- Must live within 2 hour drive of Halkirk, Spittal
- Industry certificates
Location: Caithness, Scotland (This is not a Remote/Hybrid position)
Contract Length: 6 months + extension
Rate: £450 - £500 per day
For more information, please provide your updated CV and contact number.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Taz Khan
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Substation Engineers.
HVDC Project Manager
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced HVDC Project Managers to work for a Grid Connector. Key Responsibilities: Oversee and...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.