Senior Engineer – Typescript.
Senior Engineer – Typescript
- Works alongside the CTO to develop B2B software tailored to climate and carbon themes, with a primary focus on crafting an exceptional user experience.
- Strategic technical decisions, providing expert input into the overall direction of the company.
- Takes the lead in full-stack development of the solution.
- Manages a growing team of three developers, nurturing their technical skills through agile sprints.
- Engages with climate-related datasets, carbon computation models, and data-processing algorithms.
- Suggests and chooses tools and technologies for implementation.
- Possesses a minimum of 4 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a startup environment (experience in B2B SaaS is highly advantageous)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in working on projects with a climate impact, coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Comfortable thriving in a fast-paced startup environment, showcasing a hands-on approach to tasks.
- A location in Paris is considered a plus, or a commitment to being part of a remote-first team.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Developer
What We Offer:An inclusive and transparent work environmentOwn responsibility and trust to drive and prioritize your workFlexible working hoursA focus...
Frontend Team manager
We are now looking for a Front-End Team Lead who can join us when we take it to the next...
Sr. Front-end Developer
Ben jij een gepassioneerde Front-end Developer op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Dan is dit jouw kans! Het netwerkbedrijf voor...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.