Subsea CAD Engineer.
Subsea CAD Engineer
City of London|
Darwin have partnered with an Offshore global brand who are looking for Subsea CAD Designer on a long term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience using Autodesk inventor and relevant experience in subsea structual design.
- My client is offering an inital 6 month contract with a view to extend.
- Competitive day rate.
- Hybrid working.
- Office based in London.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Plan and sequence offshore operations: Create clear drawings and diagrams to visualize construction steps.
- Collaborate with different teams: Work with other disciplines to ensure designs are compatible and avoid clashes.
- Solve technical problems: Identify issues and contribute creative solutions.
- Manage documents: Generate, share, track, and assess official documents for approval.
If you want to find out more please apply or email me your most updated CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.