CHF110000 - CHF130000 per annum|
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are currently in partnership with one of the largest IT consulting firms in Switzerland.
They pride themselves on promoting their customers business with tailor-made IT solutions that take into account all possible and impossible needs.
They are currently on the look out for a Network Engineer to join their already successful Infrastructure team.
With your expertise in the field of network infrastructure, you expand the know-how of our network engineering team and bring in new ideas. You are actively involved in finding solutions and implementing challenging tasks. You will implement central and decentralized LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructures, professionally support the implementation of complex measures in the connection of IT systems and actively help to ensure the productive network service without disruptions (core and customer environments). You also support the organization in 2nd and 3rd level support.
What you need:
- Completed IT training and several years of experience with complex network environments
- Sound knowledge of network and security (LAN/WAN, WLAN, NGFW, VLAN, BGP, protocols, standards, etc.)
- Experience in designing and operating network solutions
- Certifications in the area of network (level CCNP) and IT security are an advantage
- Reliable and service-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken, as well as confident handling of English
This is a great time to join, where you will be working with the biggest and best companies in Switzerland. A big believer in boosting their employees, they invest in them by pushing them through further training in any subject of their choosing.
- Flexible working hours with a 40-hour week and part-time options
- Location-independent working as well as home office or remote work possible up to 5 days per week
- 25 days of vacation per year (from the age of 40 27 days / from the age of 50 30 days)
- 100% continued salary payment with 3 weeks paternity / 16 weeks maternity leave
- State-of-the-art hardware and paid mobile phone subscription including smartphone
- Above-average benefits in the pension fund as well as employer share 60% and employee share 40%
- Private supplementary accident insurance
- Free charging of your electric vehicle at the Gerlafingen location
- Wellbeing@Work with Mario Kart Racing, Silent Room, table football, aperitifs, team events or fresh mountain air in the alpine hut
If you are interested please apply and one of our account managers will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a leading specialist agency for digital transformation, is seeking a skilled...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently in partnership with one of the largest IT consulting firms...
Senior Software Engineer/ANU
To Apply for this Job Click Here In close collaboration with the Technical Product Manager and Technical Designer, you will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.