Digital data analyst.
Digital data analyst
- Innovate and brainstorm creative ideas to extract value from data.
- Visualize data in a consistent and easily interpretable manner for onboarding product teams and management.
- Translate data into actionable insights.
- Integrate data from multiple sources (e.g., user feedback, session recordings, web analytics data, backend data) to maximize their utility.
- Develop ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Communicate your findings effectively to multiple stakeholders.
- Conduct A/B test setups and analyze results.
- Hands-on experience with analytical, data, visualization, and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, or similar).
- Proficiency in using SQL and SQL standard formatting; experience using Big Query is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with DBT data modeling and automation.
- A/B testing experience.
If your interested send me a message on LinkedIn or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
I'm looking for a Senior Collibra Consultant to lead implementation within Asset Management. Translate business needs into Collibra specs, independently...
Fullstack BI - HR Project - Freelance
Freelance BI Developer - Full stack (SAP BW, Power BI, HR Data) Job - Freelance BI Consultant (SAP BW, Power...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.