Project Manager – Solar.
Project Manager – Solar
£60000 - £70000 per year|
Solar Project Managers
Our client is at the heart of the green energy transition and based in the centre of Amsterdam. The company offers a wide range of services for the realization and operation of all types of green energy and is looking for a project manager to join an expanding team.
Basic tasks and responsibilities:
- Process management, stakeholder management, document control and reporting
- Use your knowledge and skills to estimate potential project risks and propose possible solutions
- Checking all incoming project documentation
Basic requirements -
- hbo/wo education level in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a project management environment
- Affinity with technology
- Knowledge of solar energy and/or electrical installations is a plus
A company car, flexible working conditions, pension scheme and company bonus's apply.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Davey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar Project Managers.
Energy Storage Manager
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking large scale company, who are currently looking to further expand their Project Management division....
Project Manager - PV Systems - Munich
This is an opportunity to work for an independant energy producer in Europe who develop large scale PV projects. If...
Solar/Storage Project Manager
Our client is a scale up innovator at the heart of the green energy transition. the company offers a wide...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.