CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Our client, a Swiss-based investment company that specializes in renewable energy, is seeking a Public Funding Manager to join their team.
The Public Funding Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying, applying for, and managing public funding opportunities for their green hydrogen projects.
- Work closely with the project development and engineering teams and report to the Senior Manager for Policy & Funding.
- Build and maintain relationships with funding partners.
- Researching public funding opportunities, preparing and submitting funding applications.
- Managing compliance requirements associated with funding agreements, and working closely with project teams to ensure funding requirements are met and timelines are on track.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or engineering.
- At least three years of experience in public funding, grant writing, and project management, or similar experience.
- A good understanding of renewable energy and hydrogen technologies.
- Fluency in English, Italian and/or German, is required.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a practical, analytical, and logical problem-solving approach are also essential.
The company offers an attractive package tailored to the candidate's experience and expertise, and the opportunity to work in a new, exciting market currently gaining momentum in the EU and beyond. The position is based in the vicinity of Lake Zurich in Switzerland, with a modern and state-of-the-art office close to nature.
The company is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you have experience in public funding and are passionate about clean energy and renewable hydrogen, you are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a talented Data Scientist with a passion for working with spatiotemporal...
BI Developer impacting education
To Apply for this Job Click Here This an opportunity to join a globally influential education and tour provider which...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Funding Manager Location: Zurich Our client, a Swiss-based investment company that specializes in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.