IT Service Manager MS 365.
IT Service Manager MS 365
€70000 - €80000 per year|
For a client working in the building materials sector, we are looking for an IT MS 365 Specialist. You will work in the team responsible for the Microsoft 365 platform. Together with the team, you will solve problems and continue to optimize the platform through implementations. You are a specialist in the field of MS 365 and want to work with the newest Microsoft products.
- Maintaining the end user and technical service
- Understanding of the Office 365 roadmap
- Developing communications and guides related to Office 365
- Providing guidance, methodology and best practice to colleagues
- 5+ year experience with MS 365
- Experience with Service Management
- Experience to lead a training
- Excellent communication skills
- Hybrid work
- Opportunity to develop and obtain certifications
- Yearly bonus
- Salary range €70k,- / €80k,- per annum.
Looking for a new challenge? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
IT Vendor Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Vendor Manager to join our team in Den Haag. As an...
We are currently in partnership with a Swiss Data Science consultancy. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support...
Technical Support Engineer
Do you have experience as a Technical Support Engineer? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.