€30000 - €70000 per year|
NB: For this role we can only consider engineers who are already located in the Netherlands. Ideally, in the Amersfoort - Utrecht area. Relocation and/or visa support is not possible for this role.
Are you passionate about tackling challenging issues in Ceph? Do you thrive on automating IT processes and enhancing environments? Are you enthusiastic about interacting with customers and providing top-notch support?
My client is a leading player in the storage solutions domain, currently expanding their team to tackle complex Ceph challenges. They're at a critical stage of scaling up their operations, with the primary challenge being optimizing Ceph performance for high-end clients.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Excels in troubleshooting complex Ceph issues in production environments.
- Possesses advanced Linux skills, including troubleshooting and system administration expertise.
- Demonstrates networking proficiency, encompassing routing and firewall configuration.
- Is fluent in English communication.
Who is interested in:
- Providing emergency assistance and troubleshooting for high-end clients.
- Collaborating with teammates and clients' specialists to resolve issues effectively.
- Seizing career opportunities to enhance Ceph knowledge and contribute to architectural designs and upgrades.
For a company who:
- Has a focus on Open Source solutions, specializing in support, consultancy, and training.
- Offers a dynamic and open atmosphere, along with flexible working arrangements.
- Encourages continuous learning with a dedicated learning budget and exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
- Values enthusiasm, career growth, and teamwork, fostering a supportive work environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Ceph, Linux, networking, troubleshooting, storage solutions, automation, customer support
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.