Analog Mixed Signal Layout Engineer.
Analog Mixed Signal Layout Engineer
IC Layout Engineer
This role is an integral part of a circuit design team. The primary objective of the team is to deliver cutting-edge solutions for high-speed data interfaces, with a steadfast commitment to on-time delivery, design excellence, and customer satisfaction as the cornerstone of their operations.
Candidates should possess a Master's or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Engineering, with a specialization in hardware design.
- Execute layout implementation for full-custom digital and analog/mixed-signal modules.
- Actively contribute to and engage in the continuous improvement of an innovative and automated full-custom workflow.
- Collaborate closely and cross-functionally with different groups to ensure the success and timely release of products.
- Proficiency in Cadence design flow and full-custom Electronic Design Automation (EDA) layout tools, with a focus on Virtuoso Layout and DRC / LVS / DFM check procedures.
- Experience with script programming languages such as Python, TCL, and Skill.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, including internships.
- Experience in working with advanced process nodes (FinFet, multi-patterning) is a plus.
- Additional experience in circuit design, schematic entry, and simulation is advantageous.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tyler Clark
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Field Service Engineer
Voor een consultancy zijn wij op zoek naar een Service Field Engineer. De klant werkt samen met diverse organisaties, variërend...
Top rated client with multiple sites across Wisconsin is currently looking for Electrical Engineers and Senior Electrical Engineers to join...
Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design and implementation of testing of embedded systems and identify engineering trends to...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.