€65000 - €85000 per year|
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates who are already located in the Netherlands.
Are you passionate about cyber security and securing digital products in our digital world? Do you have experience integrating security practices within development processes and working with application security controls and tools? Are you interested in helping organizations build security into their development processes and manage security risks from utilized software?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses at least 5 years of experience working with development teams to integrate security practices within development processes, addressing technical and organizational challenges.
- Has a solid understanding of Agile secure software development lifecycle practices, including threat modelling, security user stories, security testing, and build validation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using application security controls and tools (DAST, SAST, SCA) as part of a DevOps pipeline.
- Is very familiar with either of the following: OWASP SAMM & ASVS, BSIMM,
- Is well versed with DevOps principles and best practices (CI/CD, automated testing, containerization, etc) including tooling (Jenkins, Ansibile, Git, Kubernetes)
- Is knowledgeable about application security vulnerabilities and experienced in the remediation process for related issues.
Who is interested in:
- Collaborating on leading-edge projects with a focus on Application Security/DevSecOps.
- Assisting clients in defining and implementing measures to ensure the security of different applications used in their organizations.
- Working with a team of over 150 professionals to enable a more secure society and improve security for international and local organizations.
For a company who:
- Recognizes your expertise and pays you a salary up to €85K per year (including holiday allowance).
- Can offer you much more: car leasing arrangement, personal development budget, training opportunities, and more.
- Believes in the power of an inclusive culture, promoting freedom for individuals to be themselves.
- Offers access to a global network of professionals for knowledge exchange and growth.
- Supports a hybrid working environment (client, home, and office, including home office setup)
Apply now! We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Application Security, DevSecOps, Agile, Threat Modelling, Security Testing, DAST, SAST, SCA, OWASP, NIST, DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevSecOps.
DevSecOps Consultant For a client of mine I am actively looking for a passionate cybersecurity expert, to help them improve...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.