CHF70000 - CHF80000 per year|
Energy Engineer (M/F) at 80-100%
Our client, an engineering office specializing in electrical installations and energy studies, is seeking an Energy Engineer (M/F) to join their expanding team.
About the Company: Our client is an engineering office with around 50 employees, dedicated to the study of electrical installations and energy. They operate throughout French-speaking Switzerland, with their headquarters located in Vaud. Their core focus lies in engineering, construction management, and operation in the field of electrical installations.
As an Energy Engineer, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects in various specialist areas, including:
- Building and neighborhood labeling
- Energy support and territorial energy planning
- Energy audits and optimization
- Renewable energies, such as photovoltaics, RCP, and electromobility
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- HES/EPF engineer in energy, building physics, mechanics, or an Architect (Master).
- Experience in managing energy labeling projects, energy audits, and/or energy planning.
- Certification as an expert in sustainable construction and familiarity with labels such as SNBS, Sméo, LEED, BREEAM, DGNB, WELL, SEED, Site 2'000W, or Minergie-ECO.
- Interest in energy audits.
- Fluent in French.
- Proficiency in Excel for data analysis.
- Pragmatic, proactive, and self-reliant.
The following qualifications are considered advantageous:
- Accreditation as an ACT, AENEC, CECB, or PEIK expert.
- Knowledge of HVAC techniques and cost estimation for HVAC projects.
- Accredited Energy Advisor.
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- A work environment that values and respects its employees
Workplace: Vaud (accessible by bus, parking space available)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
DMS (Document Management Specialist)
Freelance Aconso Consultant Job - DMS Consultant Client Location - Germany Remote work offering - Remote - Some travel may...
Freelance Financial Analyst
City of London
I am currently working with one of our largest clients to supply them with a freelance Financial Analyst. Duration: 3...
SAP Solution manager Consultant
If you are a SAP Solution Manager Consultant looking for a new opportunity, then I have a great opportunity for...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.