Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer.
Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Senior Field Service Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Headquarters Location: Leipzig
Contract Length: 12 Months + Extension
Travel: On-Site - Customer Locations.
- Provide setup and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate and devise effective solutions for issues
- Install, manage, and assess equipment, ensuring optimal performance and safety standards
- Develop an in-depth understanding of both hardware and software technicalities of the product
- Collaborate seamlessly with the technical team to enhance and refine the product
- Document and track all pertinent details and feedback from customer sites
- Effectively communicate customer experiences to the team through detailed reports and presentations
- Demonstrate a results-driven approach, working within deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in field service engineering.
- Possess industry-specific qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- IT helpdesk support experience for both software and hardware
- Occasional travel with short notice is a requirement.
- Fluent in both oral and written English; additional language skills are desirable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
Expert in Materials and Processes
Embark on a unique opportunity with a renowned aircraft manufacturer, leveraging a strong heritage in the industry. Our current focus...
Junior Communications Manager
Junior Communications Manager - Berlin We are currently working alongside a Global Travel Brand in their search for a Junior...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.