Documentation Manager (Waste Energy).
Documentation Manager (Waste Energy)
£70000 - £95000 per year|
My client is a prominent player in the green tech/energy from waste industry, this global provider of integrated solutions for the energy transition and circular economy operates under the umbrella of a renowned corporation.
The company with headqauters overseas, specializes in energy-from-waste and renewable gas, offering a wide range of services. It acts as a project developer, technology supplier, and contractor for engineering, procurement, and construction of turnkey plants and system solutions for waste recycling, gas processing, and power-to-gas conversion.
The company's solutions are based on proven and environmentally friendly technologies, which can be customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. With an extensive portfolio of over 1600 reference projects worldwide, this company has established itself as an innovative and reliable provider in the industry.
As a Documentation Manager, you will be responsible for creating the project-related operational documentation in digital and paper form for our unique combustion and steam boiler systems as one of the key components in the energy recovery process. Individual tasks within the accompanying, commissioning and final documentation include:
- Responsible for document classification and assignment of documents according to project specifications.
- Creation and monitoring or implementation of specifications on formal requirements for documentation on the basis of legal standards as well as company-specific and project-related specifications.
- Formal review of supplier documentation, internal and external coordination and approval for final documentation
- Capture and manage documents in the database.
- Support of documentation-related interfaces with the internal specialist departments, including process engineering, design, assembly, commissioning, EI&C, quality assurance and subcontractors.
- Checking for completeness of the documentation
- A successfully completed technical apprenticeship with corresponding further qualification as an engineer (m/f/d) (BA) or state-certified technician (m/f/d) or industrial foreman (m/f/d). Alternatively: e.g. professional experience as a technical writer
- Several years of experience in the preparation of documentation as well as in project-related order processing
- Several years of experience in dealing with databases (document management software e.g. in SAP, ELO, E-Doc) as well as with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in the application of generally accepted regulations
(VGB S 831; VGB S 832/ DCC; VGB S811/ KKS)
- High level of communication skills both in dealing with suppliers and end customers as well as internally
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness for occasional business trips
- Challenging projects with a wide range of tasks
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company
- Promotion of further develpment through our own Academy
- Close, interdisciplinary cooperation with various technical disciplines
- Progressive terms of employment
- Attractive place of work (centrally located, good transport connections)
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Hybrid working
To be part of the energy revolution, apply today.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Program Management.
Project Manager - Hydropower
Project manager - Hydropower Salary: 95 000 - 110 000 CHF Location: Vaud Our client, a renowned consultancy recognized for...
Project Manager - Geotechnics
Project Manager - Geotechnics Salary: 110 000 - 130 000CHF Location: Bern Our client, a recognised leader in energy and...
Project Manager - Hydropower
Our client is looking for a Project Manager in Hydropower to oversee significant cross-disciplinary technical initiatives within the context of...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.