Do you have experience as a Continuing Airworthiness Manager?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level, by joining one of Frances largest Aviation organisations?
Your tasks and missions:
- Delivering and implementing data that contributes to the availability of the fleet at the expected level of safety.
- Using a maintenance and continuing airworthiness management tool.
- Complying with contractual commitments.
- Implementing the navigability process.
- Applying configuration management.
- Initialising fleet data, including reference (model tree) and maintenance (maintenance program / SB (Service Bulletin) / AD (Airworthiness Directives) data.
- Loading and updating data specific to each aircraft that makes up the fleet in service.
- Providing customer support to ensure an optimal level of availability of the fleet in service.
- Maintaining the applicable technical references, aircraft configuration, maintenance program, SB (Service Bulletin), AD (Airworthiness Directives), and, where applicable, customer technical documentation.
- Business travel is expected, so you must be willing to travel.
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree (BAC +3) or Master's degree (BAC +5) in Aeronautical Maintenance.
- At least 3 years of experience in aeronautical maintenance.
- Significant experience in managing and continuing airworthiness.
- Knowledge of ENVISION (Continuing Airworthiness Tool) or an equivalent maintenance and continuing airworthiness monitoring tool (Minimum 1 year practice).
- Familiarity with EASA PART CAMO and/or EMAR/FR M regulations for continuing airworthiness.
- Familiarity with PART/EMAR/FR 145 regulations for maintenance.
- Fluent in English and French.
- This position requires a security clearance or the ability to obtain one through recognised authorities.
Additional Information & Benefits:
- Work/life balance
- Well-being / health
- Health services centre, concierge services, gym, carpooling application.
- Financial benefits
- Individual development
- The role is located on the French Riviera, with very good links to the airport, with proximity to beautiful beaches, offering possibilities for water activities.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager- I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
DMS (Document Management Specialist)
Freelance Aconso Consultant Job - DMS Consultant Client Location - Germany Remote work offering - Remote - Some travel may...
Freelance Financial Analyst
City of London
I am currently working with one of our largest clients to supply them with a freelance Financial Analyst. Duration: 3...
SAP Solution manager Consultant
If you are a SAP Solution Manager Consultant looking for a new opportunity, then I have a great opportunity for...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.