€60000 - €90000 per year|
About Us: We are a leading specialist agency for digital transformation, committed to developing innovative solutions that reshape the digital landscape across various sectors, including health, finance, energy, and more. Our international team of experts works passionately and creatively to deliver tailor-made digital products and services.
Your Role: Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Tasks: As a Platform Engineer, you will be a key member of our international, interdisciplinary team, serving as the primary contact for infrastructure when creating distributed systems. Your responsibilities include:
- Forward-looking development of modern solution strategies and implementation of distributed systems in leading cloud platforms with cloud-native approaches
- Designing secure and resilient systems that are easily operable
- Collaborating closely with development teams to ensure the system meets the needs of all users
- Serving as the internal and external point of contact for infrastructure questions regarding security, effort, costs, and maintenance in an agile context
- Maintenance and further development of customer projects, ensuring smooth platform operation
Your Profile: We are looking for candidates with:
- Several years of experience as a platform engineer or comparable qualifications
- Confidence in using Linux and its tools
- Knowledge of planning and building networks (VPC)
- In-depth experience in at least one major cloud vendor (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to design and implement the foundation for cloud architecture with managed and cloud-native services (microservices, container orchestration)
- Experience in securing projects (e.g., security principles, zero trust) and patch management (network, K8s, VMs)
- Knowledge of planning observability, disaster management, and on-call management systems
- High initiative, motivation, and flexibility
- Knowledge of spoken and written German at at least C1 level
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at least B2 level
Nice to Have:
- Certification in Linux, Redhat, or Cloud Vendors
- Knowledge of security and governance services (e.g., Security Center, Sentinel, Defender, Security Hub, Guard Duty, and Config)
Tech Stack: Technologies that appear in projects include:
- Container orchestration with Docker (Kubernetes, ECS, AKS, GKE, Azure Container Apps) or VM scaling
- Scripting languages in the cloud context (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Distributed systems (serverless, load balancing, caching, CDN, etc.)
- Managed Services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Infrastructure-as-code (Pulumi/CDK, Terraform, Ansible)
- CI/CD (AzureDevOps, Github) and Identity Management (AAD, KeyCloak)
- Landing zones
What We Offer You:
- Engage in exciting and varied projects for global players
Onboarding and Working Environment:
- Comprehensive onboarding program with insight into all departments
- High-performance working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Join multicultural teams where mutual respect is a given
- Enjoy flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options
Generous Vacation and Travel Opportunities:
- Benefit from 30 days of paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year
Modern Offices and Development Opportunities:
- Work in modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens
- Transparent communication through regular all-hands meetings, 1on1s, and annual feedback discussions
- Collaborate with experienced developers
- Act as a mentor from a senior level and accompany other developers to enable them to have a steep learning curve
- Participation in conferences and (in-house) workshops
Events & Sports Offers:
- Engage in regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights, and newbie evenings
- Stay fit with our bike leasing offer and use our EGYM Wellpass
Ready to build high-performance platforms in a dynamic and innovative environment? Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
About Us: We are a leading specialist agency for digital transformation, committed to developing innovative solutions that reshape the digital...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.