Senior DevOps Engineer AD Infra.
Senior DevOps Engineer AD Infra
Senior DevOps Engineer (Active Directory)
For a client of mine I am actively looking for a freelance DevOps Engineer to help with a complex migration project. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement MFA profiles for 18 million customer accounts, ensuring compatibility in on-premise and cloud systems with a DevOps focus.
- Upgrade NPS infrastructure for MFA, emphasizing DevOps for agility and automation.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to integrate MFA solution, addressing compatibility for a smooth transition.
- Use DevOps principles for testing and deployment optimization.
- Proven experience in DevOps-centric MFA solutions integration.
- Expertise in scripting, automation, and strong DevOps practices.
- In-depth knowledge of NPS infrastructure and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration.
- Residing in The Netherlands and ability to work on-site 1-2 days per week
If you are a dedicated DevOps Active Directory Engineer passionate about secure IT solutions, apply now to contribute to the success of my client's rewarding migration project.
Stamatis Melissourgos | IT Recruitment Consultant | IAM | Cyber Security
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients in the Utrecht area soon. As a...
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you enthusiastic about system engineering and ready to be part of...
We are currently in partnership with a Swiss Data Science consultancy. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.