kr55000 - kr70000 per month|
- End-to-end analyses of large datasets
- Creation of inferential and predictive models
- Proficiency in data warehousing, ETL processes, and data modeling
- Experience with instrumenting tracking and conducting experiments
- Strong communication and data visualization skills
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure, as well as data engineering technologies like Airflow and dbt.
- Interest in ML/AI
As our new Data Lead, you will:
- Work with experienced professionals to help us leverage the power of data
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our data strategy
- Be in charge of BIMobject's data platform, infrastructure, and data management
- Facilitate teams throughout the organization in their data-related efforts
- Partner with and support Product Managers to drive strategy based on insights from analyses and experiments
- Establish data governance policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and compliance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in data engineering and analytics
What we do:
Our platform we connects manufacturers of building materials with architects and engineers, enabling more efficient processes in the project pipeline leading to less costs, less waste, and fewer delays. We offer our employees a culturally diverse and inclusive environment, prioritize continuous personal development, and encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the industry works.
We are an international company with employees all over the world. Your team will mainly be located in Malmö, Stockholm, and Budapest, and we have a hybrid working model, allowing for both remote and office work. If you are ready to make a difference and be part of our innovative and inclusive team, we would love to hear from you. Let's build a better world together!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.