CHF65000 - CHF75000 per annum|
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Do you want to join the Defense & Space Manufacturing industry as a TT&C Engineer?
Your mission will be to lead the TT&C department with full system responsibility during the whole development cycle!
Your tasks and missions:
- Execute the design, development, production, and testing of the TT&C subsystem, covering all phases from 0/A to F.
- Conduct thorough reviews of TT&C activities to align with the concept of operations.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation specific to the TT&C subsystem.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of ground system management development.
- Develop and implement simulations, perform radio frequency testing, devise hardware and evaluation plans for TT&C equipment.
- Lead the assembly, integration, and testing activities for the TT&C subsystem, contributing as a crucial member of the satellite's AI&T team.
- Ensure seamless compatibility of the TT&C subsystem with the overall system.
- Drive the development and design of Software Defined Radio (SDR) capabilities.
Your experience and skills:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience, a Master's degree, or a PhD in aerospace engineering, telecommunication engineering, or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in assembling, integrating, and operating test equipment.
- Applied knowledge in various areas, including RF link budget, modulation/demodulation techniques, analogue, digital, and RF signal processing theory as applied to communication systems, convolution codes, and proficiency in relevant simulation tools.
- Exhibit strong teamwork skills, effective communication abilities, and proficiency in multiple languages.
- On-site commencement available immediately.
- Full-time position with an indefinite contract for a project duration of 2 years.
- Situated in Switzerland, Canton of Vaud.
- English is the language used for day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers from various nationalities.
This is an incredible opportunity for a TT&C Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
To Apply for this Job Click Here
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact...
Propulsion Engineer - UAS
To Apply for this Job Click Here A leading aerospace and defense business with a powerful brand dedicated in developing...
LEO Spacecraft Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you have experience in the space industry specifically with Low Earth orbit...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.