Embedded Software Engineer.
Embedded Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF140000 per year|
This is an opportunity to join a leading organization specializing in the development and deployment of cutting-edge network encryption solutions primarily catering to defense and governmental entities. The company's commitment to safeguarding national interests is exemplified through its state-of-the-art quantum secure encryption technology, which ensures the protection of sensitive information.
The team is comprising of highly experienced industry experts alongside emerging talents in the field of encryption technology and scalable security architectures. The organization operates as a fully independent European company, with office locations in Sweden, South East Asia, The Middle East and of course - Zug, Switzerland.
About the Role
In this role, the Embedded Software Engineer will play a pivotal part within the in-house technology development team. You will operate on the cutting edge of security solutions and actively contribute to the software implementation processes within the team. The clientele spans across diverse and globally demanding sectors, with a primary focus on the security network portfolio. You will be responsible for developing products that implement our security architecture and the management systems supporting various use cases.
Our work environment thrives on teamwork, innovation, and a commitment to cybersecurity design. Team members contribute their unique strengths, with a focus on achieving collective objectives while continually enhancing their skills in various domains. As an Embedded Software Engineer, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Development within the domain of embedded systems for our security products
- Execution of customer-specific development projects
- Exploration of new concepts and feasibility studies for next-generation technologies and solutions
- Active involvement in refining methods and processes within the software development life cycle
- Depending on your career aspirations, opportunities may arise to expand your role into system architecture, technical leadership, and similar positions.
The ideal candidate holds a master's degree in computer science or a related field, complemented by relevant professional experience. Proficiency in the following areas is expected:
- Application-level development, particularly for security or performance-critical systems, with expertise in C or C++
- Experience in Linux or BSD kernel development
- Proficiency in version control tools such as Git and GitLab
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols is a plus
- Expertise in cyber security design and architecture is a plus
- Fluent command in both Swiss/German and English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Embedded Software Tester (C)
Embedded C Test Engineer - Chur - 6M Contract Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients...
Embedded Software Developer
For one of my clients, I'm currently looking for an Embedded Software Developer. Within the R&D department, the focus is...
Simulator and Training Operator
Are you working as a Simulator and Training Operator within the Defence and Military industry? Are you looking for a...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.