Founded in 2016 - with a clear mission: revolutionise the cleaning of pens in fish farms to achieve optimum farming conditions. The idea was simple: Anything that can be automated should be automated. Everything that occurs underwater should be done with self-propelled and autonomous equipment. Repetitive tasks and routines should be simplified and automated. In other words: Less manual work to create an optimal environment is less stressful to both fish and farmers.
Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in Stavanager!
- Work with design / engineering and assembly / commissioning of electrical deliveries to our underwater robots.
- Testing, documentation and electrical design of systems.
- You will contribute to the development of control and management systems, with solutions that automate or increase the system's intelligence.
- Design work and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to fish farms can be expected to contribute during installation.
- BSc / MSc in electrical, automation, mechatronics, cybernetics or similar.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in electrical engineering is an advantage, but not an absolute condition.
- Knowledge and experience with selection, dimensioning and assembly of electrical components.
- Knowledge of ROV/AUV technology is desirable.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
AV/IT Support Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: For this role, we can only consider candidates who are already living in the Netherlands and can speak Dutch...
Airworthiness Engineer - Design Office
An innovative tech firm located in Austria is working on a sustainable and highly maneuverable propulsion solution for the 21st...
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our client that based here in the Netherlands....
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.