3D VR/AR Developer.
3D VR/AR Developer
Discover a world of development like no other with an industry leader.
Innovation: Be part of projects that redefine what's possible in the avaiation and aerospace industry.
Global Reach: Impacutting-Edge aviation worldwide through your work.
Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous development and internal advancement.
Exceptional Team: Collaborate with brilliant minds in a close-knit, international community.
Innovative Challenges: Work on game-changing solutions and set new industry standards.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy flexible hours and personalized pension solutions.
Comprehensive Benefits: From discounts to various perks, the company cares for its team.
Team Building: Celebrate shared successes at team events, fostering a sense of belonging.
Diversity and Inclusion: A commitment to diverse perspectives and unique experiences.
Proud Legacy: Be part of an illustrious history of success and contribute to the future.
Join this dynamic company for a challenging and rewarding career in 3D development. The opportunities here offer personal growth and a chance to leave a mark on the industry
- Seamlessly integrate third-party 3D/VR/XR rendering engines into our products.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders on a technical level to ensure accurate software requirement creation, traceability, and testability.
- Create software tests, test procedures, and associated documentation.
- Incorporate hardware into the loop, including VR and XR goggles.
- Execute validation and verification activities in support of the engineering team.
- Proficiency in software languages like C++ and Python on Windows or Linux platforms.
- A minimum of three years of experience in 3D rendering engines, VR, or XR.
- Familiarity with 3D applications development, Computer Vision, OpenCV, ML, Blender is a plus.
- Understanding of aircraft avionics, sensors, and piloting basics, such as VFR/IFR navigation, provides an advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, at least to a B2 level, with C1 preferred.
- Strong task prioritization skills and effective communication are essential.
What's in It for You
- Be a part of a dedicated, international team and work on unique projects.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and personalized pension solutions.
- Receive support for training and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Benefit from discounted meals in the staff restaurant and various employee discounts.
- Participate in team events where shared successes are celebrated.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN C++.
Embedded Software Project Lead
This is an opportunity to join a leader within the fields of technological and engineering advancement, as this is a...
Lead C/C++ Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer within C/C++ Discover a world of software development like no other with an industry leader. Why Join:...
3D VR/AR Developer
3D/XR/VR Developer Discover a world of development like no other with an industry leader. Why Join: Innovation: Be part of...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.