Senior Site Manager – Waste Plants.
Senior Site Manager – Waste Plants
€100000 - €120000 per year|
Site Manager - Waste / Boiler
Location: Cologne, with willingness to travel internationally for up to 1.5 years.
- Manage construction site activities, ensuring compliance with contracts and safety regulations.
- Represent organization in meetings with clients and contractors.
- Develop site-specific guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and standards
- Providing leadership and support for Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) initiatives, guiding both internal and external teams to meet project requirements
- Representing our organization's interests in onsite meetings with customers and contractors
- Bachelor's/Master's in engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in international construction site management, preferably in power plants or industrial settings.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
EWM Consultant - Fully remote
EWM Consultant / - Remote- 7 Month contract + possible further extensions Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy for a...
Process controls engineer
Process control engineers needed! As a Process control Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining control...
SAP CPI / BTP Freelancer
If you are a SAP CPI consultant with SAP BTP experience that is available now and is willing to be...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.