kr700000 - kr900000 per year|
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Your most important responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Work with design/engineering and assembly/commissioning of electrical deliveries to our robots.
- Testing, documentation, and electrical design of systems.
- You will contribute to the development of control and management systems, with solutions that automate or increase the system's intelligence.
- Design work and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to clients can be expected to contribute during installation.
- The positions require good language skills in Norwegian and English, writing and oral.
- BSc / MSc in electrical, automation, mechatronics, cybernetics, or similar.
- Interest and experience with energy systems and automation systems.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in electrical engineering is an advantage, but not an absolute condition.
- Knowledge and experience with the selection, dimensioning, and assembly of electrical components.
- Knowledge of ROV/AUV technology is desirable.
- It is required that you have the ability to work independently, are a team player, and have good communication skills.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Initiative-rich, fond of challenges, and results-oriented.
- Be aware of quality and cost control.
- Work in a structured, planned, and accurate manner.
- Likes challenges and demanding tasks.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.