System Engineer – Flight Controls.
System Engineer – Flight Controls
This role involves design, validation and verification of the aircraft's flight control system to enable Single Pilot Operation. This role also includes analysis and adaption of the conventional FCS as well as investigations for a future FBW Concept.
- Flight control adaptation to enable Single Pilot operation
- Flight control of the future - Fly by wire concept
- Technical responsibility for single pilot compatible/compliant flight control system architecture
- Preparation and assessment of safety analysis at system and equipment level
- Support of qualification, ground and flight test activities
- Performance of technical studies for fly by wire system
You'll bring this with you
- Degree or Diplomingenieur in Aerospace
- 5+ experience in aerospace industry
- Previous experience in aircraft
- Expert in flight control systems
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tommy Somers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Stuttgart Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
My client is a leading Transportation business and is seeking a passionate and experienced Civil Engineer to join their growing...
DUTCH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.